Waste Management Concept
Let a specialist prepare your waste management concept and then keep it up-to-date for you. Commercial law mandates that every company must have a waste management concept in order to receive a facilities operating permit. Companies with more than 20 employees are furthermore obliged to revise their waste management concept every 5 years in accordance with prevailing current data. The waste management concept must also be renewed when modifying your facilities in a manner requiring prior authorization. Working closely with your Waste Management Officer, Saubermacher develops a waste management concept comprising all information that is required by law in a clearly structured framework. This waste management concept is then automatically updated every 5 years or, if necessary, more frequently. This way you are always up-to-date and fulfil all waste management legislation requirements.
- Cost benefits through analysis and optimization of your waste management based on numerous years of experience
- Time-saving through the taking-over of comprehensive and time-consuming work
- Increased transparency, through the joint creation of a picture of your disposal channels within the company
- Legislative certainty without protracted research work because you have access to a specialist for recycling and disposal including all underlying legal aspects
- Assistance with operational execution