We take care that your batteries are recycled in an ecologically first class and economically meaningful manner. We are your skilled partner for battery recycling in Austria. We have been collecting and recycling batteries since 1993 and are a long-standing partner of manufacturers, distributors and vendors and collection systems. We moreover have a research program that is unique throughout Austria which is aimed at improving the processing and recycling of lithium ion batteries and accumulators. You can therefore place your trust in Saubermacher as a skilled partner when it comes to battery recycling. We guarantee that the batteries collected by us are disposed of correctly in compliance with the Battery and Waste Treatment Obligations ordinance. Batteries are to be sorted into categories and stored separately in appropriate receptacles and transported in accordance with the rules and regulations specified by the ADR treaty.
The battery ordinance defines 3 battery categories:
- Appliance batteries (batteries, coin cells, battery packs and accumulators)
- Vehicle batteries (batteries and accumulators for vehicular starter motors, lighting or ignition systems)
- Industrial batteries (batteries or accumulators intended for industrial or commercial purposes or for all types of electric vehicles)
- Reliable disposal through Austria-wide comprehensive collection with appropriate receptacles
- A single point of contact for the entire administrative process with the collection and recycling systems from pick-up through to final recycling
- Safeguarding of resources through the recovery of valuable raw materials